Citrix plugin

Joel Johnson joel at gsi-kc.com
Mon Oct 7 16:51:42 CEST 2002

The first step would be to call it 'CPAN', not 'CSPAN', although I'll forgive the error, because it isn't like Perl has LOTS OF WEIRD NAMES OR ANYTHING :D

On the command line (and you'll likely want to be root), type 'perl -MCPAN -e shell' to get the interactive console version of CPAN. Then type 'i /utils/' to search for the proper module, then 'install <module url>' once you've found it. If everything goes without a hitch, your module will be installed and automagically ready to rock.

Joel