Nagios - Modifying options on Host/Service information screens

Jason Ahrens Jason.Ahrens at TELUS.COM
Fri Oct 4 20:10:09 CEST 2002

Recently there was talk of modifying the options on the host and service
information screen. In particular, I would like to modify these screens to
removed things like flap detection toggling (don't use it) and other such
things.

It was suggested this is done through the CSS file. I looked and couldn't
find these anywhere in the CSS. Is there a way to turn off display of
certain options in this Host Commands and Service Commands on the
information screens? I could edit the source code for the status.cgi to
accomplish this, but that seems rather an extreme measure.

Thanks

Jason
--
Jason Ahrens, Hosting Analyst