question about new subroutine like config structure

Atul Gosain atul at mindsw.com
Fri Oct 4 09:09:53 CEST 2002

Hey dont put ur hard work into converting netsaint conf into nagios conf
manually. There is allready a script in contrib directory of nagios
distribution which does that for u in elegant manner.

Enjoy

Atul Gosain
Mindframe Software and Services Pvt. Ltd.
A-50, Sector-39
Noida(UP).
ph no: 4500369,4575991