cgi permissions

David Crow david.crow at vc3.com
Tue Oct 1 18:39:12 CEST 2002

I have installed nagios and configured it according to the documentation.
When I configure it to require me to login via the .htaccess file and with
use_authentication=1 I cannot see any of the .cgi files I get the following
error:

It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any
of the hosts you requested...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

I have setup the account as the only user in nagios and have given it all of
permissions in the cgi.cfg file.

Any Ideas on what I am missing?

David