NRPE peculiarity

Stephen Cimarelli stephen at clari.net.au
Tue Oct 1 05:20:28 CEST 2002

Check if there is any errors logged in /var/log/messages on the nagios
server at the same time, I could be caused by something that has nothing
to do with nagios. I had a similar problem that turned out to be a
script that was indexing a large web site and another was someone tring
to hack in via ftp which caused problems with inetd.