Logged in as ? problem

Chris Fairbanks ChrisF at winterlink.net
Fri Nov 29 12:27:40 CET 2002

I tried searching the list archives, but sf's searching leaves a lot of
things to be desired.  Anyways, I seem to have everything up and running
correctly, but when I log in to the nagios web interface, it says in the
top left "Logged in as ?", even though I am logged in as a user, then
due to that I do not have any rights to view anything.  It seems that
nagios is not picking up who I am logging in as.  The server is running
pretty much a plain vanilla Redhat 8.0 install.  Anyone have any ideas?

	Thanks,
	Chris