SLP DA Plugin?

Jon Metzger metzg007 at tc.umn.edu
Wed Nov 27 19:23:08 CET 2002

  Has anyone been checking SLP Directory Agents for particular registered
services or just checking to see if a DA is responding?  I looked into
check_tcp and it's not going to fly for this one.  Maybe something that
uses slptool from the openslp package could be cobbled into a
plugin.  I'm not a programmer, but I don't imagine it'd be too
complex.  Anyone heard of anything that'll do this?

Jon Metzger
University of Minnesota