Nagios and Mysql

Jonathan Rozes jrozes at vinton.com
Wed Nov 27 17:54:23 CET 2002

I'm sure lots of people have compiled it successfully. I have on OpenBSD 3.1
and 3.2, for example. Can't really help you though since you haven't showed
us what led you to your current situation. What flags did you invoke the
configure script with? What was the output produced by the configure script?
Does it say it found the mysql client library? Does the resulting Makefile
have '-lmysqlclient' in LDFLAGS? Where are your mysql headers and libraries
installed? How do you expect anybody to help you if you don't supply any
useful information?

jonathan