Using Sendmail with MS Exchange

Potter, G M (Greg) GPotter at MarathonOil.com
Tue Nov 26 18:11:23 CET 2002

I don't modify any system files I make an entry in the DNS server for my domain such that nslookup for mail host returns something like:
# nslookup mailhost
Server:  dnsserver.mydomain.com
Address:  192.168.123.50

Name:    mailserver.mydomain.com