Statusmap and service checks....

Steve Loughran stevelml1 at scee.sony.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 14:22:39 CET 2002

Hi all

I asked this a while back but got little or no reply. Is it possible to have
service check warnings/criticals affect the statumap image? I know that the
host check will affect the image if the host is down or unreachable, but
would be nice to have service checks show up on the statusmap image as well.

If there isnt any way, is it on the `to-do` list for future releases?

--

Steve

Steve Loughran, Network Infrastructure Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (Cambridge)
Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace
ICQ#: 104426046