NSclient & windows XP

Trace McQuaig Trace.McQuaig at usunwired.com
Mon Nov 25 23:17:38 CET 2002

Thought of that... Just tested it on a win xp corporate and the counters are
there. However a winxp pro retail does not have the counters. I will have to
check with microsoft support information to find out why...

		Trace McQuaig
		US Unwired
		Systems Engineer
		Unix Ninja
		MCSE Exchange A+
(o_
//\  "It is all fun and games 'till someone gets a virus."
V_/_     All spelling errors are completely intentional.