help w/ nagios permissions

emily zhou zhoue at algonquincollege.com
Mon Nov 25 22:23:19 CET 2002

Hi,
I had same error today, I just fixed it in 10 minutes. Your guess is one
thing, it's better to change owner:group to nagios:nagios from directory
/usr/local/nagios. Then see what happend. In my config nagios:nagios is
also as apache user:group running.
Hope it helps.
BTW, do you got trends working? I mean trends.cgi is working, but data
(from logs or archives) is not shown up.
Emily