Circular path...

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 16:42:52 CET 2002

Not sure, try it... :)

 Pascal Miquet <p.miquet at hafiba.fr> wrote:Does this plugin works for all CiSCO Routers ?
At home, I've got a Cisco 803, and wonder if the plugin works for this configuration ?

Regards
Pascal Miquet

Le dim 24/11/2002 à 01:00, Jon Lyons a écrit : If the routers are cisco use the check_ifstatus to check all the interfaces, and get alerts if one of your serial/ethernet interfaces goes down.. :)

 Rafael F Suguiura <rafaelbsb at terra.com.br> wrote: Mike,

That?s completely right !!! Now everything becomes more easy...
Thanks a lot. I?ll change my configurations to loopback interfaces. I was
using serial and eth like different hosts, what?s wrong...

That?s all for now,
Rafael
Brasilia, Brasil