Hello People! // Checking Router, Hub and switch throughput

Mark Gillett mgillett at myrealbox.com
Mon Nov 25 15:56:28 CET 2002

Dear Simon,

You may find that check_snmp will do what you want, while mrtg (also
check out Cricket) will plot individual graphs for you.   Once you have
snmp running you may want to try Temperature (available on lots of
devices) and you can look at error rates on interfaces etc.

Regards,

Mark Gillett
IXIF Limited
Commercial Support for NMS