NSClient Question

Trace McQuaig Trace.McQuaig at usunwired.com
Mon Nov 25 00:22:20 CET 2002

Some rough language. Might want to keep it clean on the maillist. Most of us
are professionals. Lets keep it that way.

	Trace McQuaig
US Unwired
Systems Engineer
Unix Ninja
MCSE Exchange A+

(o_
//\  "It is all fun and games 'till someone gets a virus."
V_/_     All spelling errors are completely intentional.
          A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4
hours...