Getting the icons to work on the Map

listuser at neo.pittstate.edu listuser at neo.pittstate.edu
Fri Nov 22 04:42:30 CET 2002

Jon,

I too have never been able to get the logos to work.  I've fought it off
and on since I got my first config running.  I finally got it to work
tonight.  The one thing I had to do was move my xedtemplate_config_file
line out of my nagios.cfg and in to my cgi.cfg.  I also had to correct the
path to my images but that's besides the point.  It worked!  Finally!

xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/hosts/go.pittstate.edu.extinfo

went into my cgi.cfg and that file contains

define hostextinfo{
        host_name               go
        icon_image              aix.png
        vrml_image              aix.png
        statusmap_image         aix.gd2
        icon_image_alt          aix
        }

define serviceextinfo{
        host_name               go
        service_description     ping
        icon_image              aix.png
        }

*sigh*  Man that took a long time to figure out.  Enjoy.

Justin