Nagios vs OpenNMS

Scott A McCamish mccamish at usna.edu
Wed Nov 20 13:42:04 CET 2002

This really didn't have to be such a big topic...

The message used the word "bloatware".  OpenView has called
OpenBloat by many people.

Those of you that are saying OpenNMS is "bloated" compared
to NetSaint may well be correct, but I imagine the sizes
pale in comparison to OV...

Nevermind...

--Scott