Extinfo, hostgroups & wildcards

Cesabianchi Giuseppe giuseppe.cesabianchi at aonet.it
Tue Nov 19 15:13:44 CET 2002

There someone who can help me?

1 - Using hostgroup_name in hostextinfo.cfg is accepted at startup but doesn't produce the expected result.
2 - Can I use something like SMI-WD2? or SMI-WD2* in hostgroup definitions? (when I try that I get a startup error)
3 - Can I split a giant hostgroup on different lines in the config file? If yes, how can I do that?

Sorry for my poor english speaking

Thanks

Giuseppe Cesa Bianchi