SMS

Daniel Geske daniel.geske at yoc.de
Mon Nov 18 16:22:31 CET 2002

Dear Brendan,

I formerly used yaps to send out notifications via SMS. Upon receiving my
first monthly bill from my telephone company I immediately stopped this
though.
However,if you think you should use SMS, go ahead, you can find instructions
here:
www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=65

Greetings,

Daniel Geske