Survey of Nagios.

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Sat Nov 16 17:20:30 CET 2002

Scott,

Do you have any informations or how is this feature configured, I mean
the fact that when nagios die someone is notified ?
Concerning the GSM modem, I'm investigating in how this can be done.
NOTE that we are in french country, and actually I have no idea on HOW
this can be performed.

Thanks for your help.