Nagios vs OpenNMS

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sat Nov 16 04:35:52 CET 2002

My understanding of OpenNMS is it's a piece of nearly worthless bloatware
that'll eat a 1Ghz machine with a gig or more of RAM just to monitor a
fairly small number of hosts.  Atleast that the reports I keep getting from
people trying to use it...

--On Friday, November 15, 2002 1:21 PM -0800 Naman Latif