Help Please

Carroll, Jim P [Contractor] jcarro10 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Nov 15 22:11:09 CET 2002

That should work, but I think the docs suggest the following:

- create the group nagiocmd (note that it's not 'nagioscmd')
- add the username that Apache runs under to that group
- 'chgrp nagiocmd /usr/local/nagios/var/rw'
- 'chmod g+s /usr/local/nagios/var/rw'

Restart nagios, and you should be good to go.  If Apache still balks, give
it a restart, too.

jc