Web interface authentication

Markus Baertschi markus at markus.org
Fri Nov 15 20:32:16 CET 2002

Jim, I't good to know that you've got it working the same way as I have.
At least it looks like it is working as designed.

Unfortunately my customer is not happy with it like that. I'll start
digging along the lines indicated by Karl and Pascal. I hope I'll
be able to tweak my web-server config to set it up as I like.

We'll see and I'll report here when I get a result.

Markus

--
  Markus Baertschi             Phone: ++41 (21) 807 1677
  Bas du Rossé 14b             Fax  : ++41 (21) 807 1678
  CH-1163, Etoy                Email: markus at markus.org
  Switzerland                  Homepage: www.markus.org