User-supplied coords in custom status mao layout

Sandro Merg Vaz sandro at opservices.com.br
Fri Nov 15 19:30:22 CET 2002

Hi all,

This time i need some help to not get crazy...

I had the same problem that Keith Bukoran had in July: try to custom
status map layout, but just appears and "X" image. The hosts seems to be
there (i can see their present through the popups). I´ve noticed that in
his last message it still didn´t worked. I´ve read all messages in the
nagios-user mail list through May, but no answers...

Below some piece of my hostextinfo.cfg. All other layouts work properly,
which eliminates (i think) the permission & existence of the logos in
..share/images/logos.

Any help is much appreciated.

TIA,

Sandro Vaz