Web interface authentication

Markus Baertschi markus at markus.org
Fri Nov 15 17:04:09 CET 2002

Jim,

I did configure 'guest' access. But Nagios still requires, that I authenticate
using 'guest'. The browser asks for a userid anyway and accepts guest now.

You make it sound like this is not the way it should work, I'll have to
check what's wrong with my config in this case.

With 'guest' properly confgured the the designated cgi's should no longer
require any authentication, if I understand you right ?

Markus

  CH-1163, Etoy                Email: markus at markus.org
  Switzerland                  Homepage: www.markus.org