Multiple instances of nagios on the same box

Johannes Dagemark johannes.dagemark at wheelnetworks.com
Thu Nov 14 15:08:45 CET 2002

Hello

I am trying to run multiple instances of nagios on one server. I have read the
documentation in the FAQ and the emails on this list and I have almost got it
working.

As for now I have 2 instances running. The problem I get is when I log on to my
second nagios instance

It seems like nagios doesnt know the user that has logged in. When I look in the
little info box that usually displays "Logged in as <username>" it just says
"Logged in as <?>" and that causes problems with the cgi's. I configured guest
as the default user and permitted guest to do everything in cgi.cfg so now I can
view everything but that is not a nice solution.

Anbone that has a suggestion? Probably just me going blind or something.

Regards

Johannes Dagemark