text pagers

Arjan de Graaff arjan at pwc-mas.nl
Thu Nov 14 14:44:46 CET 2002

Sorry, not in SMS services but in /etc/sms/services/
make a config file called (in this case) kpn

Put the folowing in the file

# --------------------------------------------------------------------
# Sample SMS resource file for KPN Telcom
# --------------------------------------------------------------------

{
        SMS_comms_params = "8N1"          # 8 Data, No Parity, 1 Stop Bit
        SMS_baud         = 9600

        # The SMSCnumber MUST be defined.
        # This is the number of your local message center.

        SMS_centre_number = "00653151515"  # PTT/KPN Telcom service
                                          # centre number
}

The SMS_centre_number receives your message and the number it should be send
to (0612345678) and sends the message to this number.