Problem with cmd.cgi

Rus Foster rghf at fsck.me.uk
Thu Nov 14 12:10:08 CET 2002

Hi All,
 I'm sure this is goign to be a simple fix but I'm having trouble with
cmd.cgi. If I try to do anything involving cmd.cgi (e.g.
Disable checks of all services on this host) then I'm getting an error

 Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/nagios/share/cgi-bin/cmd.cgi

I've read the documentation and I'm a contact for the host

from contactgroups.cfg
define contactgroup{
        contactgroup_name       admin
        alias                   Nagios admins
        members                 rghf
        }

from contacts.cfg
define contact{
        contact_name                    rghf
        alias                           Nagios Admin
        service_notification_period     24x7
        host_notification_period        24x7
        service_notification_options    w,u,c,r
        host_notification_options       d,u,r
        service_notification_commands   notify-by-email
        host_notification_commands      host-notify-by-email
        email                           rghf at gkar.fsck.me.uk
        pager                           pagenagios-admin at localhost.localdomain
        }

>From hosts.cfg
define host{
        use                     generic-host            ; Name of host
        host_name               freebsd.rf0.com
        alias                   Shell server
        address                 198.78.66.18
        check_command           check-host-alive
        max_check_attempts      10
        notification_interval   120
        notification_period     24x7
        notification_options    d,u,r
        }

>From hostrgroups.cfg

define hostgroup{
        hostgroup_name  admin
        alias           Admin servers
        contact_groups  admin
        members         freebsd.rf0.com
        }

I've also enable authenication in cgi.cfg and allow everyone who
authenitcate with .htpasswd to use cmd.cgi. Am I missing something?

Rgds

Rus

--
http://www.fsck.me.uk - My blog