bash shell script as plugin?

Gerald Wichmann gwichman at zantaz.com
Thu Nov 14 02:23:45 CET 2002

Funny I couldn't get it to work using -norc --.. didn't like the "-" and got
the same error without the "-" but with the "-norc". Anyways in reading the
docs I noticed -norc is automatic if you do #!/bin/sh instead of #!/bin/bash
and changed it. Works perfectly now.

Gerald Wichmann
Senior Systems Development Engineer
Zantaz, Inc.