Number of hosts specified on members statement of hostgroup...

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Wed Nov 13 23:18:30 CET 2002

In xdata/xodtemplate.h there is a variable like MAX_INPUT_BUFFER (I know that's not it exactly but I' not in a position to look). You might need to increase that value. Compare the number of characters in your members statement to that number and see.

--
Marc

Sent from a very tiny wireless device with a very tiny unlit keyboard.