text pagers

Anoop Atre anoopa at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 21:06:16 CET 2002

Exactly, which is why I'm trying to get a reciprocative setup going with
another university : )

A box checking priority boxes on my network would page moi in case of
issues and I'd host
one for them in return, anyone doing this already?

Maybe we can setup a sign up sheet on the nagios forums say based on
geographic location
of both parties.

Of course securing the box and making sure it's updated with the minimal
patches should be each other's responsibility.

~

> Then what about when the network is down, email wont help much then.
:) I