Nagat Question (Newbie)

Geert Vanderkelen geert at kemuri.org
Tue Nov 12 13:01:17 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm the Nagat creator/maintainer. I just picked up development again
this week. Has been down for months, but people submitted patches. Work
prevented (no-such-time blablabla) to work on it :/

Now, for your questions:

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 20:13, carlos.zottmann at stj.gov.br wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I´m just beginning to play with Nagat (and PHP) and I´m running in the
> following problems:
>
> 1) When I try to run some php pages, the Apache server show me the source
> code of the pages, and not the actual page... I´m having this problem with
> cgicfg.php and contacts.php, while all other pages run well.  All of the
> pages have the same user rights at the filesystem level ( -r--r--r-- )
> ....  What could be wrong?

If Apache shows you the source, the Handler for PHP is not installed
correctly. If it does it for some pages.. are you really really sure
about this? :)

> 2) The "import" function only works for nagios.cfg and cgi.cfg.  Is there
> any way to import the other cfg files?  I already have Nagios running here,
> performing a bunch of tests, and I would not like to type the
> configurations again....

After the import of nagios.cfg and cgi.cfg Nagat will have a clue about
importing the other files. This should be available on the same import
page. But indeed, it's little messy in there.

> I am using Apache 2.0.43, PHP 4.2.3, Nagios 1.05b and Nagat 1.0a2.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Carlos Zottmann.

WhoopWhoop I'm going for Beta soon with Nagat.. (yeah right ppl might
think :p ) :)

Regards,

Geert

--