Logged in as ?

Gonçalo Gomes goncalo at microeuropa.pt
Tue Nov 12 01:37:21 CET 2002

Greetings,

I've downloaded and installed nagios 1.0b6 today, everything went okay, but
unfortunately the web interface
isn't recognizing the users. I've set up two users, 'xpto1' and 'xpto2' (not
really those ones, anyway...),
those two users have an equivalent contact_name/alias  in the contacts.cfg
file definitions, but still it doesn't
recognize them.

I tried uncommenting the "default_user_name", turning the guest feature on,
but when that happens, it will
display "Logged in as guest" for both users.

As a result of this problem, some options on the left-frame result in the
following:

----
It appears as though you do not have permission to view process
information...

If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication
requirements for accessing this CGI
and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

---

Any idea on how to fix this problem?

Cheers,
-Gonçalo.