Stupid question?

Philipp Boos boos at eboxx.de
Mon Nov 11 23:19:41 CET 2002

Hi,

i have the same problem, my services shows ok in Service Detail but
when i look in availability, i see 100% undetermined/Insufficient Data

the retain_state is set to 1.

Anyone an idea?

Gary Rule> retain_state_information was set to 0 so I changed that to 1 and any
Gary Rule> other settings that have to do with state information. I then removed
Gary Rule> all my logs and sav files and restarted nagios. I'm still showing all
Gary Rule> the time as indeterminate. Any ideas?