Logging

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Mon Nov 11 18:21:11 CET 2002

I should be more specific.  I know of a couple of ways of doing logging
of "some" of the results, the the service state, the output, etc.  I can
also use a global service event handler.

What I need is pretty much the entire line that is generated in
status.log for the current state, logged somewhere else every time a
check is done.

Any other ideas?

-Russell

--