statusmap.cgi not compiled during insta llation

Ruecker, Rainer RRuecker at PSI.de
Sat Nov 9 15:17:25 CET 2002

you want to delete the file config.cache in the
source-tree of nagios before you restart
the configure process - otherwise configure is not really
testing for the libs and headers but takes the results
of your previous config-run (where it did not find
them ...) from this file.

Cheers
Rainer