Nagios and MySQL

Marc Powell mpowell at ena.com
Fri Nov 8 18:08:35 CET 2002

You should not edit these files directly. All that information is passed
to nagios via the resource.cfg and cgi.cfg files. Assuming you have
compiled in the appropriate DB support that you want, it's simply a
matter of using the correct directives in the configuration files. Look
in contrib/database (per the documentation) for the scripts to create
the necessary tables.

> Is there some good docs on using mysql and nagios?

Nagios specific docs are at
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xdata-db.html.

--
Marc