help on check_udp

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Fri Nov 8 16:05:55 CET 2002

-h is your friend.

My config...

command[check_dns]=$USER1$/check_dns -H $ARG1$ -s $HOSTADDRESS$
command[check_dhcp]=$USER1$/check_dhcp -s $HOSTADDRESS$ -t 5
command[check_snmp]=$USER1$/check_snmp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -C $USER3$ -o
$ARG1$ -u $ARG2$

service - check_snmp!.1.3.6.1.2.1.1.3.0!"timeticks up"
service - check_dns!www.cnn.com  (for the dns server host)
service - check_dhcp   (for the dhcp server host)

-sg