Solaris 8 plugins

Trace McQuaig Trace.McQuaig at usunwired.com
Thu Nov 7 23:13:29 CET 2002

I am having this error compiling the plugins on Solaris 8 :

# make all
Making all in plugins
mksh: Fatal error in reader: = missing from replacement macro reference
Current working directory /usr/local/nagios/nagiosplug-1.3-beta1/plugins
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
#

Anyone have a solution? Possibly the binaries. I am trying to monitor
somethings on 2 sun boxes. Disk space and such.

Thanks

		Trace McQuaig
		US Unwired
		Systems Engineer
		Unix Ninja
		MCSE Exchange A+
(o_
//\  "It is all fun and games 'till someone gets a virus."
V_/_     All spelling errors are completely intentional.