Off topic question - how to change domain name in sendmail.

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at c2associates.net
Thu Nov 7 16:54:14 CET 2002

Well, a direct change to the sendmail.cf will infact do what you want.
But, if you want to do it cleanly, then rebuild your sendmail.cf using
M4 and make sure that you add the following:

MASQUERADE_AS(`our.domain')        <- masquerade headers
FEATURE(`masquerade_envelope')     <- also masquerade the envelope

This will masquerade the domain, not adding a host, as well as masquerde
the envolope.

Hope that makes sense!