Geting warning, but can't find reason

msimon at adartis.de msimon at adartis.de
Thu Nov 7 14:29:17 CET 2002

I'm using nagios to check if some HTTP-Pages are still up and reachable.
At the moment I am monitoring two pages, on of them (A) is just a simple
index.html without frames,etc.

The other one (B) has frames on it.

The checkcommands for that pages are:
A:
define command{
        command_name    check_http_A
        command_line            $USER1$/check_http -I 10.100.0.3 -s
entsteht }

B:
define command{
        command_name    check_http_A
        command_line            $USER1$/check_http -I 10.100.0.7 -u
home.html -s neugierig }

While bothe pages are up and reachable by browser,
nagios tells me that page A is up and o.k.
while page B gives back a warning-message and "HTTP WARNING: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request"

Any ideas what the reason might be ??

Marco Simon
Consultant

adARTIS e.K.