Antwort: RE: check_nt the manual and the automated way

Torsten Schiffer tschiffer at avantgar.de
Wed Nov 6 15:39:07 CET 2002

Hi all,

I'm a fool!!!!
There has been a problem with permissions on the plugins directory!
made a chmod executable for all .....and it works ;-)

thx @dean

|         |           "Bishop, Dean"   |
|         |           <dean.bishop at tcds|
|         |           b.org>           |
|         |           06.11.2002 14:36 |
  |       An:       "'Torsten Schiffer'" <tschiffer at avantgar.de>, nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net                             |
  |       Kopie:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Thema:    RE: [Nagios-users] check_nt the manual and the automated way                                                 |

the command_line should be

             command_line            $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p
1248 -v
USEDDISKSPACE -l $ARG1$ -w $ARG2$ -c $ARG3$

later,
dean