Configuration of APAN

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Nov 6 15:05:25 CET 2002

Hi there,

I am going to be implementing APAN on my system and I just wanted to go over the
configuration that I have set up:

I added the following text to the /usr/local/nagios/etc/services.cfg file:

# Service definition
define service{
	use				generic-service		; Name of
service template to use

	host_name			stargate
	service_description		disk
	check_command		apan!disk!/PROTON/rtp1/7
	name				Disk Space Usage
	normal_check_interval		1
	}

I am not familiar with RRDTool so I am not familiar with how to set up the
check_disk counter for it. Could you provide some insight?