Images using wrong path?

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 18:16:34 CET 2002

Are you trying to access http://myservername.domain.com/nagios  or http://myservername.domain.com/nagios/ it makes a difference, should be the later one.
This is what I added to the default apache httpd.conf. My nagios html files are located in /usr/local/share/nagios and the cgis are located in /usr/local/share/nagios/cgi-bin
Alias /nagios/ /usr/local/share/nagios
<Directory "/usr/local/share/nagios">
    Options None
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /nagios/cgi-bin/ /usr/local/share/nagios/cgi-bin
<Directory "/usr/local/share/nagios/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride AuthConfig
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all