Nagious plugin problem, FreeBSD 4.5-R

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Tue Nov 5 16:18:15 CET 2002

Hate to chime in with the same message, but the ports are your friend.
I have both nagios and netsaint in production from the ports.

"make install clean" and go on with life. You only have to have the ports
collection on one machine and nfs mount /usr/ports and you can install on
any machine then. *shrug* The ports collection is one of the best things
about FreeBSD.