Images using wrong path?

Jon Lyons jlyons30 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 01:31:26 CET 2002

Just a shot in the Dark here, but since you have a second machine I'd compile nagios using the default paths, and configure apache to mactch the docs exactly. Just do a ./configure and use the default nagios paths.(make sure to do a "make clean")..What OS are you running on?
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/installing.html

 Sean Lutner <sean at techtarget.com> wrote: All images other than the logos. The logos are called from plain html.

Yes, I've tried putting the images in /apps/nagios/sbin, however this
will not work because that's the cgi-bin directory and when the images
are called apache tried to execute them rather than display them.

I thought that perhaps my setup was the cause for my problems (nagios
built in a non default location, and running the web interface from a
vhost). However, after compiling a vanilla instance of apache and
nagios, I've hit the same problems. There are no other sites being
served from this second instance of apache, and I followed the docs to
the letter as far as the config goes. I'm still getting the same
problem. Would someone mind sending me a working apache config they are
using to run nagios? Also, are there any config files that I might want
to look at a 50th time for this? Everything seems to be working except
this image problem.

Thanks again...
Sean