errors with timeperiods.cfg file

Drew Cullis drew.cullis at gwl.com
Mon Nov 4 23:58:05 CET 2002

Hello;
 I'm in the process of trying to schedule downtime for several servers
that need rebooting regularly. I perused the archives and found a
solution, namely creating another 'time period' that excludes the time
machines need to do their thing.
 I have created the new time period entry and get and error of 'Error:
Could not add object property in file
'/usr/local/nagios/etc/timeperiods.cfg' on line 64.'.
 Has anyone else gotten this type of error before and how did they fix
it? Here is the pertinent info. I'm running Nagios b6 on RH 7.2. Here
also are lines from the time periods file, etc.

# 'oms' timeperiod definition
define timeperiod{
        timeperiod_name oms
        alias           OMS Downtime
        Sunday          04:00-03:00
        monday          00:00-24:00
        tuesday         00:00-24:00
        wednesday       00:00-24:00
        thursday        00:00-24:00
        friday          00:00-24:00
        saturday        00:00-24:00
        }

# 'eb-oms' host definition
define host{
        use                     generic-host            ; Name of host
template to use

        host_name               eb-oms
        alias                   eb-oms
        address                 143.199.1.2
        check_command           check-host-alive
        max_check_attempts      10
        notification_interval   120
#        notification_period     24x7
        notification_period     OMS