Ok, I am not getting it...

Pulyankote, Gopinath Gopinath_Pulyankote at affymetrix.com
Mon Nov 4 21:33:54 CET 2002

Hope this helps.

Service.cfg:
define service {
use                            generic-service          ; Name of service
template to use
host_name
uxjas00,uxjas05,uxjas01,uxjas02,uxjas03,uxjas04
service_description            HTTP-81
is_volatile                    0
check_period                   jas_server
max_check_attempts             3
normal_check_interval          2
retry_check_interval           1
contact_groups                 unix-admins
notification_interval          240
notification_period            workhours
notification_options           c,r
check_command                  check_http-u!81!/jde/owhtml
}
Check_commands.cfg

define command{
        command_name    check_http-u
        command_line    $USER1$/check_http -H $HOSTNAME$ -p $ARG1$ -u $ARG2$
        }