interpreting event-handler (part2)--> thanks

Jasmine Chua jasmine.chua at securecirt.com
Mon Nov 4 18:28:38 CET 2002

Guess I forgot to change the macro to $USER2$ instead of $USER1$ .. thanks!
But, how do test because the load average is so far OK?
Is there a way to test if nagios really restart the program for me
automatically?
What should a working event-handler look like in the log file? Can show me an
example? I would really appreciate it!

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 01:10, you wrote:
> ok, what does your command look like, and if all possible what does the
> event-handler script look like?
>
> On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 00:14:22 +0800
>
> Jasmine Chua <jasmine.chua at securecirt.com> wrote:
> >
> > Yes I had it defined on the monitoring server.
> >
> > On Tuesday 05 November 2002 00:04, you wrote:
> > > Did you define a command for restart_program, such as:
> > >
> > > define command{
> > > 	command_name	restart_program
> > > 	command_line	/opt/nagios/libexec/eventhandlers/restart_program
> > > $SERVICESTATE$ $STATETYPE$ $SERVICEATTEMPT$ }

> > - --
> > Jasmine Chua
> > Security Engineer, SecureCiRT (A SBU of Z-Vance Pte Ltd)
> > http://www.securecirt.com

- --