Check_by_ssh benchmarks

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Nov 1 21:38:51 CET 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-01 at 11:49, jmarquart at planalytics.com wrote:

> Karl,
>      Could you give an example on how to do multiple ssh checks in a single
> invocation?
>      I have seen mention of this, but never an example of how to perform this
> multi-check.

IIRC, this should work.

./plugins/check_by_ssh -l kdebisschop -i /home/kdebisschop/.ssh/checkbyssh \
-H localhost -s uptime:users -C uptime -C users

Problem is it doesn't. That's what happens when the author stops using
a plugin -- bitrot sets in within days.

I need to make other changes for the 1.3.0 release anyway, I will try
very hard to have a fix and examples before Monday.

--
Karl